KNX building systems
3J-KVT / KNX Building bus technology
With the help of KNXs real estate bus technology training equipment, the installation and operation readiness of the bus-controlled electrical and measurement / control network, which is becoming more common in current properties, is being practiced.
The equipment consists of a group control panel module that controls consumption / applications via the KNX bus, controlled by switching and control signals from switches, thermostats and sensors.
After completing the tasks the student can:
- is able to outline the structure of an electrical, heating and automation system implemented using the KNX real estate bus
- identify different types of bus components and masters the concepts associated with them
- masters the connection of signals related to KNX bus communication to various bus components with the help of the manufacturer’s datasheets
- is able to build a real estate bus application into a functional entity using the learning material supplied with the equipment, electrical drawings and the manufacturer’s data and internet pages
- hardware installation, wiring and programming work is performed with real tools and methods.
- on the floor plan of an apartment building mounted on a vertical profile frame
- group control module including RCD, Circuit breakers, terminal blocks, required KNX bus components and locked main switch
- required KNX switch, thermostat and control components
- hardware control can be implemented remotely via the Internet, for example with a tablet computer (tablet is not included in the price)
- installation, wiring and connector accessories required for installation
The training equipment consists of real electrical installation components.
Textbook / exercise book
Hardware operating instructions